- This program is season program. We have spring, summer, fall and winter, 4 seasons a year. Each season lasts for 12~15 weeks (the winter course is only for 4 weeks), with 3 hours a day, 15 hours a week (from Monday to Friday).This program offers no credits, and this is a none degree program.
- Class levels depends on students' levels. The levels vary from season to season.
- Cultural activities：
We offer various cultural activities every season. The activities enable students to know more about Chinese cultures as well as to practice Chinese language skills.
2. Our Advantage
- Small classes：
Students with similar levels are arranged into small classes of 4 to 10 people. From basic level to advanced one, every class is taught by professional, experienced and passionate teachers. Small and intensive classes guarantee students' learning quality and abundant chances of practice in class.
3. Our Teachers
- All of our teachers have the Certificate of Qualification to Teach Chinese as a Second/Foreign Language, issued by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C. (Taiwan).
4. Textbooks we use
- The following are the most commonly used textbooks, but it may be adjusted according to students' levels and learning situation.
- Practical Audio-Visual Chinese
- Far East Everyday Chinese
- A Course in Contemporary Chinese
- Youth Mandarin
5. Class Requirements
- We offer equal trainings on the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. We teach pinyin phonetic system and we only teach and use traditional characters. We emphasize a lot on hand writing. Students are required to “write” homework and exams.
- Teachers only speak Chinese in class (regardless the class level). To offer an all-Chinese-speaking environment, students are encouraged to speak only Chinese under all circumstances.
- Please be prepared for the school workload. There are homework, quizzes, midterm, final exam, etc. Students need to be concentrated and devoted to their classes and learning, and actively participate in the class activities.
- We assess students' level and learning every season, which will be taken into consideration for the class arrangement in the coming season. Those who have poor performance may be held back and repeat a lower level.
- Students' attendance, learning attitude, class performance, etc. will decide whether they can study in the coming season or not, it is possible that we reject a student’s application.